We Roast Pigs For All Occassions
- We have been roasting pigs since 2008
- We are insured!
- We cover the entire state!
- We can do a roast for your holiday parties also.
- We will roast one or two pigs on the same roaster as needed, this helps with a large crowd.
- Pig roast is a great way to bring the family together.
- If you haven’t pulled a piece off from the pig while it is still on the roaster, you are missing out.
- Don’t forget the jowls belong to the host. Sweetest most tender part of the pig!
- If you have not had our smoked cheddar sausage stuffed inside the pig you are missing out!
- Our roasted turkeys are a great second meat, either smoked or just roasted they come out tender and juicy every time.
Call (989) 614-0013
Why Have a Pig Roast? Because without the pig, there is no party!
Meet the Chef
I am Mark Fairbotham and I was born and raised right here in Michigan where I attended Kalkaska High School and graduated in 1983. After graduation I did 4 years in the Army. After an honorable discharge, I spent some time traveling the country doing consulting for small businesses. In 2006, I joined the Michigan National Guard and deployed to Iraq in 2007-2008 and then to Kuwait in 2010-2011. I’m now retired military and DOD. My wife Penny bought me a pig roaster while I was deployed thinking it would be a good hobby. Little did she know, it would become much more than a hobby and has now turned into a job that I truly love. We have roasted hundreds of pigs since then and they’ve all been a great success. Whether for a customer or my own family get together, there’s just nothing like a pig roast! We have nine roasters now. We are booking for 2020 season now. Book early as our dates fill up fast. We have a lot of repeat business that we really appreciate!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!