We Roast Pigs For All Occassions
- We have been roasting pigs since 2008
- We are insured!
- We cover the entire state!
- We can do a roast for your holiday parties also.
- We will roast one or two pigs on the same roaster as needed, this helps with a large crowd.
- Pig roast is a great way to bring the family together.
- If you haven’t pulled a piece off from the pig while it is still on the roaster, you are missing out.
- Don’t forget the jowls belong to the host. Sweetest most tender part of the pig!
- If you have not had our smoked cheddar sausage stuffed inside the pig you are missing out!
- Our roasted turkeys are a great second meat, either smoked or just roasted they come out tender and juicy every time.
Don’t forget to visit the Alden Mill House in Alden, MI. This is where we get our secret seasonings and they have the best spices anywhere. Vist thier website @ aldenmillhouse.com . Tell them I sent you, you will not be sorry!
Call (989) 614-0013
Why Have a Pig Roast? Because without the pig, there is no party!
When your guests get that first mouth-watering bite of fresh roasted pork, their taste buds will tingle and you’re an instant hero! And for those that don’t eat pork, not sure why, we can roast a couple of turkeys as a great add on.
Meet the Chef
I am Mark Fairbotham and I was born and raised right here in Michigan where I attended Kalkaska High School and graduated in 1983. After graduation I did 4 years in the Army. After an honorable discharge, I spent some time traveling the country doing consulting for small businesses. In 2006, I joined the Michigan National Guard and deployed to Iraq in 2007-2008 and then to Kuwait in 2010-2011. I’m now retired military and DOD. My wife Penny bought me a pig roaster while I was deployed thinking it would be a good hobby. Little did she know, it would become much more than a hobby and has now turned into a job that I truly love. We have roasted hundreds of pigs since then and they’ve all been a great success. Whether for a customer or my own family get together, there’s just nothing like a pig roast! We have nine roasters now. We are booking for 2021 season now. Book early as our dates fill up fast. We have a lot of repeat business that we really appreciate!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
We hired outside servers for our event and Mark stayed to make sure that they had the help they needed! Totally unnecessary in my opinion, but that’s what sets him aside from the competition. The willingness to go the extra mile.
His food was amazing, arrived hot, and our entire party enjoyed it all! There was plenty of leftovers which we’ll be enjoying for days to come. Do yourself a favor and book Mark, I’ll be you won’t regret it.